One large, one small
One old, one young
These two grand dogs of mine.
One is wiry and gray black silver
The other a rosy shade of tan
And white and silken.
Missing all those who went
Before these grand pets.
Missing my own beloved
Furry loved ones.
Two nephew dogs I have
As well. So sleek their coats.
One grey one black
Both funny and frisky boys.
Now, Zeus who yips
And Emily who growls
As if she doth protest
Tho we know she is
A Sweetie Pie,
Are my comic relief.
They are my gentle
Warm, pettable porters
Of full acceptance.
I can enter a worn out
Depleted old woman
Ready for the manure
Pile I'm certain awaits me,
And one moment with these
Two funny loving pooches
Fills me with such hope
That I will make it
Through one more day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment